FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mstorvik View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstorvik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photos
    Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:52am
Everytime I try to upload a photo... it gives me an error? I know it's me... what am I doing wrong?
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:10am
From your profile page you would click on profile photos and then on profile photos again.

If you just want to upload photo's you would go to the photo tab and click on share photo.

Does that help?
Mona
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

BabyBoo View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:08pm
There is not an option on mine that says 'share photo'
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:44pm
Hi Boo,

Your referring to a post that is a year old. The formatting has changed a bit.

In order to upload a picture for your profile you would start on your profile page. On the left hand side beneath the default icon it says Profile Picture. Tap (click) on that --> Upload Photos Tap (click) on that. A window should open allowing you to choose a photo from your p.c. to upload.

If you would like to upload pictures that other buddies can view under your photo tab then you would go to your photo tab and there you will find where it says share photos. Tap (click) on that and a window will open allowing you to upload a photo from your p.c.

Hope that helps. If not, please feel free to message me (or post) with any further questions.

~ Mona
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

ColoradoMary View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColoradoMary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:43pm
On my profile page, when I click on profile photo, nothing else opens up that says upload photo. Has this been changed?
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2013 at 10:42am
Hi,

Are you accessing your profile page from an ipad or phone? That would be the problem. You would need to access this page from your p.c.

Let me know if you still have a problem,
Mona

-Henry David Thoreau

liska View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 5:18am
Hello, I have the same problem! I try to upload a photo for my profile exactly like described above, i.e. by clicking on 'upload photo' in my profile, but every time it gives me an error message. It's a small size photo, and it's not a size error, but it says 'IO error' or something. Please help!
MsRockie View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsRockie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2015 at 1:43pm
I can't upload a photo either. I don't get upload photo
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2015 at 1:54am
Liska & MsRockie,

I tested both of your accounts and was able to upload a picture. I left them there for you to see.

Are you attempting to upload from your p.c. or cell phone? Please message me if you're still having difficulties.

~Mona

-Henry David Thoreau

Rusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2016 at 3:04pm
I am also finding it impossible to load a picture for the profile page. Have tried making the pic smaller...and it still doesn't load.
Also, my privacy settings do not stay saved. Not even during the time that I am on the website. I change it, save it...but when I come back to it..it has reverted. ugh.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic