FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Welcome to Losing Weight With Health Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2018 at 7:38am
I know the keto diet is big. It really is very much like Atkins and it most definitely works. As you reduce carbs your body learns to use fat as it's food source. I went on a low carb, low fat, high protein diet and I'm telling you I could see the fat just melting off of me. It can happen fast if you really stick with it BUT... maintaining it is difficult. Unless you keep putting yourself into ketosis and I'm not sure how healthy that is. I'd do some serious research before you commit.

Mona
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

JewelGurl32 View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JewelGurl32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2019 at 1:53am
First, hope every one's fine. There are conditions that can cause weight gain and also hinder weight loss such as chronic stress, anxiety, depression. The body usually produce hormones like cortisol. This substances that make the body store fat, in hips, belly, waist, legs. So, these weight gain further boost serious health problems. If you can't lose weight, you need to know whether there's medical condition in your weight problems. You may have to cure that issue first before you address your weight problem.
hyboss44 View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hyboss44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 1:12pm
In the hours that followed she was greeted by the now almost daily episodes of piercing anxiety, shame and hopelessness...

...all while being consumed by venomous guilt that she was letting everybody around her down. And while she often caught her husband looking at other women the same way he used to look at her, She still tried her best to get her body back by trying every diet under the sun and exercising for hours-on-end each and every day.

It IS possible to eliminate all the years of frustration, while stamping-out the fire responsible for depression and disease, So you too can start building the fairy-tale life you believed in when you were younger.

The recently discovered Female-Only Fault-Line Triggered in your early 20’s that hardwires your body to crave weight gain for the next 30 years of your life. More:http://bit.ly/2Qusl2W
RyChris View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyChris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2020 at 1:45am
The following are some tips on how to be weary of the food intake and its impact of the body system:
 Consuming a diet high in fat will eventually lead to problems with the heart which can range from heart stroke to heart disease. Researched have been able to prove this without any doubt, thus the need to be mindful of the fat content in the daily diet.
 Substantial data has been able to verify that 35% of cancer deaths are directly connected to poor eating habits. Most young people who have the advantage of age on their side do not seem to be to bother with eating right. This eventually contributes to various illnesses one of which is cancer.
 Foods rich in fibre on the other hand, are very beneficial to be included into the daily diet as it is considered a healthy habit to inculcate. It also helps to lower the cholesterol and lessen the possibilities of contracting certain strains of cancer. Including a rich dose of fruits and vegetables is also another good diet choice.
You can check this video TOP 10 WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND REDUCED BELLY FATS or Download this E- Book For FREE CLAIM YOUR E-BOOK FOR WEIGHT LOSS just check the recaptcha and you can watch and download it.
I hope it will help you. Godbless

Edited by RyChris - 05 February 2020 at 1:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic