FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Looking for a team

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cmmoff View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cmmoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a team
    Posted: 16 January 2019 at 2:40pm
Hi there,

I'm into my second week of my weight loss program. Last time I did this, I found it really helpful to be part of an online team where you could check-in with what's going on and give/get support.

Any other people out there in the same boat and want to team up?

Claire
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2019 at 11:07am
I have a yoga team but it's pretty much fizzled. I would be happy to be apart of another team. The problem seems to be having people come back and check in.

Did you have an idea for a theme?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic