FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Great Start - Down 24lbs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shawnelliott View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawnelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Start - Down 24lbs
    Posted: 26 July 2019 at 10:01pm
Back in May, I decided to switch jobs and also was at my heaviest weight. So I decided, since I was making such radical changes, I should also make some healthy changes too. I finally decided to get started on an amazing health and wellness system, called Isagenix, and I can’t believe what’s happened already!

I’ve only been using the system for 2.5 months, and I’ve already experienced increased energy and lost 24 lbs so far! I’ve tried so many things before this. It’s super simple to follow, and everything tastes great! Finally, a solution that works for me when coupled with 15 minutes a morning on my Bowflex Max Trainer.

Still have a long ways to go on the goal to drop 100lbs. Happy to talk about my experience and what has been working for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic