New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fall Weekly Check In Challenge September -November
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Fall Weekly Check In Challenge September -November

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
cttx31 View Drop Down
WLB Fan
WLB Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cttx31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fall Weekly Check In Challenge September -November
    Posted: 23 August 2019 at 12:56pm
Anyone interested in a fall challenge? I'm thinking 12 weeks, from August 31 to November 23 (weekend before Thanksgiving.)

If you want to create your own start or end dates within this time period, or hop in later, feel free. It's never too late to join!

Myself, I won't be starting until mid-September.   I'll be weighing and checking in each Saturday, but you can choose to check in any time you want.

It will be flexible/casual, just post your loss/gain, or actual weight if you want to, each week, and how you did that week with eating and working out.   Feel free to post anything during the week about your successes, tips, struggles, encouragement to others, etc.

So please join the challenge, you have a week to prepare, and get your eating plan worked out, your food purchased, etc, and most importantly, get prepared mentally.

Carol
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2019 at 8:22am
I'm in.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

CherylKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherylKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2019 at 2:34pm
I am in!
Angie2018 View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2019 at 2:41pm
I'm in!
Bowie View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2019 at 8:56am
I'm in!
I didn't do too well in the summer challenge, so 'm really aiming for a good result in the Fall (I love that - it's so much more evocative than Autumn where I come from!! ) challenge.
Weight loss aside, I'd really like to look down to the floor and see toes instead of tummy!
Speak again soon. Good luck everyone,
Lyn xx
Bowie View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2019 at 9:52am
Here we go - the challenge starts tonight! (AFTER dinner!!)
I'm aiming to use your suggestions to make a little template and fill it in each week, something like this:

Date -
Loss this week -
How far from my challenge target -
Food notes this week -
Exercise notes this week -
Successes, tips, struggles this week -

I'd say that Sundays will be a good day for me to have my weigh-in, so I'll do the first one tomorrow. See you all then!
Lyn xx

Bowie View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2019 at 10:11am
Date - 1st September
Loss this week - 0 yet, starting today
How far from my challenge target - 23 pounds
Food notes this week - I've just enjoyed my last 'naughty' dessert
Exercise notes this week - been doing a lot of walking, intend to restart keep fit classes
Successes, tips, struggles this week - Struggled with healthy eating because I've been to a couple of birthday parties. No more planned though

Has anyone else thought about a target yet? Be interested to know what everyone else is doing. I think I'm going to weigh-in once a week instead of daily, what do you think? Good luck everyone, speak soon
Lyn
CherylKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherylKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2019 at 8:09am
12 Week Challenge:
Date – 9/4/2019
Loss this week - start date for challenge
How far from my challenge target – going to aim for 20 but would love 25 pounds
Food notes this week -
Exercise notes this week -
Successes, tips, struggles this week –
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2019 at 1:39pm
9/4
I'll weigh in tomorrow. I know I gained this week and I'm not to happy about it. Tensions were high with the hurricane reports and I was busy shopping and getting ready for the hurricane. I neglected my yoga and my back started up again. I was pretty upset about it but I didn't have time to go to the chiropractor. Between yoga and ice packs it's feeling pretty good now but it bothered me that it got so tight so fast. I have an appointment for Friday so I'll see what she says. I think it's not all weight but some bloating as well...I'll find out tomorrow when I step on the scale.

Ok...enough about what was. The future.
Stick to 1,200 calories
50.7 ounces of water (3 bottles)
yoga 2x a day

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 7:42am
My weigh in was as bad as I thought
9/5 177.4 (It was as I feared...a clear gain. Taking a deep breath..and strengthening my                                           resolve...bad back and all it's just gotta go! )

Mona

-Henry David Thoreau

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic