FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 12:23am
Hi Rusha,

Please log out of the site, delete your history and close your browser Then open it up and log in again. Please check your settings to see if they've stayed set. If not, please send me a message letting me know how you want the settings set so I can test your account.

Meanwhile, I've sent the "uploading a pic" issue to our techies.

I'll keep you posted,
Mona
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

Rusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 10:09pm
I will try that...thanks.
Rusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 11:45am
alas...still haven't been able to load a profile pic. :(
weightlossbuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weightlossbuddy          Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2018 at 10:24am
All issues with photos should be resolved. If you still have a problem please let me know! Everything I tested, whether uploading from your p.c. or cell should be functioning.

Thanks,
Mona
celeste View Drop Down
WLB Team Member
WLB Team Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celeste                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2018 at 11:13am
I'm not able to post my picture. I've uploaded it, but as of now it isn't viewable to the public. Can anyone help? Thank you.
celeste View Drop Down
WLB Team Member
WLB Team Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celeste                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 7:14pm
Mona, my pic still isn't viewable to the public on my profile, but I did upload it. Can you help?
celeste View Drop Down
WLB Team Member
WLB Team Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celeste                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 7:26pm
Fixed. I came across someone else with same problem. I had no clue to click on my pic to see a little bar menu to come up to see the circle to select for my profile pic as the default. So much to figure out here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic