FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Getting Started

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Started
    Posted: 27 March 2017 at 2:46pm
Hi,

I'm just getting started...well, actually...I'm on week 2. I feel as though I'm just getting started. I'm excited, pumped, I feel like I can do this.

I recently heard about a great snack. Rice cake, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, (my acquaintance told me she uses whipped peanut butter) and slice 1/2 of a banana on top. Oh was it heavenly...I really enjoyed it. I'm not a huge rice cake fan...they have several kinds at the health food store which I feel comfortable eating. But it was so good...I do admit I really wanted a cup of milk to go with it! LOL But I managed just fine with a bottle of water and a cup of tea. I ate the other 1/2 of banana with my tea. If you put sugar in the tea it adds another pt (1 pt per tsp).

4 points. Satisfying. :)
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

gracy12 View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2017 at 10:52pm
You should be motivated your self or listen to music to keep up your weight loss goals. Please follow the cycle thoroughly and fulfil you goal.
smithjocob View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithjocob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2019 at 8:31pm
Meditation, excercise, games. When I am hungry (and should not eat) I use this little app hungergym. Works great for me.
search itunes for hungergym
http://hungergym.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic