New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cutting Added Sugar Was the Key to My 80-kg Weight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search

Cutting Added Sugar Was the Key to My 80-kg Weight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vikasgoms View Drop Down
WLB Member
WLB Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikasgoms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cutting Added Sugar Was the Key to My 80-kg Weight
    Posted: 07 October 2019 at 4:48am
Cutting out Sugar Completely Can Be Challenging
I started Sugar and Weight loss diet when my weight is 88 kg and the overall results have been good. Basically, I’ve lost 8kgin 3 months, One of the biggest issues in any weight loss plan is avoiding things that your brain wants. This is where many adults have issues when it comes to cutting sugar from the diet. The brain has a strong desire to obtain sugar as a way to boost dopamine (known as the happiness hormone), which can be a major sign of sugar addiction. Sugar also provides a quick burst of energy that also floods the brain with compounds that make you feel euphoric. This craving for euphoria is hard to defeat, and it is one of the biggest challenges people have when they’re trying to cut out sugar for good.
Any advice, thoughts, about sugarandweightloss concerns, are welcome.
Source: Sugarandweightloss
tealady View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealady                  Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2019 at 6:34am
Hi ..
Congratulations on the weight loss. Sugar is so hard to give up as it's hidden in so many foods.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

-Henry David Thoreau

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic